Monday, September 01, 2008

Mmmmm - Ice Cream

Because my tooth's been hurting me, I've been looking for some soft foods. Hubby loves ice cream. Now, not to say I don't but since I am trying to watch what I eat, I try not to keep much of it at home. Well, our FoodLion has recently added in a Natural section, and they now carry some vegan treats as well. My allergies have really been bothering me lately and since I'm sensitive to milk and eggs I'm trying to cut back on them a bit. I had been able to get Tofutti Cuties at one of the other FL but they stopped carrying them, and I've been missing ice cream sandwiches (I have to get them in Richmond or Charlottesville otherwise and that means I need to remember to take something to keep them frozen when I go shopping for the trip home). They are carrying them at ours - but I picked up some So Delicious vanilla with chocolate cookie ones for me. It's just like I was back in school. :) The cookie sticks to my fingers and I have to lick it off. :) For hubby I picked him up some Purely Decadent Peanut Butter ZigZag. It's chocolate with peanut butter. He loved it. I did try a bit - too much peanut butter for me (I'm not a big fan of PB) but the chocolate was good.

No comments: