Sunday, March 26, 2006

Kroger Shopping Trip

Spectrum Spread (it's ok...."It tastes like butter" - well no, it tastes like margarine)
Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes (I've wanted to try these for a while. I bought 1 can of diced)
Chocolate Silk in aseptic boxes
Fruit Leather -variety pack
Think Organic Bars: Apricot Coconut, Cherry Nut, chocolate coconut, cashew pecan
Nature's Path Optimum bars: Blueberry Flax & Soy, Cranberry Ginger & Soy
Gimme Lean Sausage Roll
Silk Smoothie (mango)
Galaxy Chipotle "Cheese"
Cubed Firm Tofu
Firm Tofu
Lowfat Kefir, Pomegranate flavor (reminds me more of cranberry)
Naked Juice, Berry Blast
Petes Tofu 2 Go, Thai Tango (I love the Sesame Ginger, decided to try something different)
Prevention Guide: Outsmart Diabetes
Hornsby Crisp Apple Cider
Ace Pear Cider (reminds me of wine)

No comments: