Thursday, September 13, 2007

Loaded Baked Potato Waffles

Picture048.jpg
Picture048.jpg,
originally uploaded by dibranchia.
I had some leftover instant mashed potatoes that I had fixed a few days earlier. I was planning to make mashed potato pancakes for breakfast, but ended up going with something else. By the time supper rolled around I wasn't feeling so great (another migraine and major pain pills on board) and decided to mix in some of my homemade bisquick, buttermilk, eggs, a bit of cheddar cheese and some fake bacon bits. I wish I had some chives or green onions (I did add some dried onions that had been soaked in water for a bit). I can't give amounts only because I make waffles and pancakes by sight. It was a very thick batter, and hubby stood by the waffle maker once he got home and ate quite a few as they came off the maker. I think he liked them :)

No comments: