Monday, February 11, 2008

My Menu Plans for this Week

I must admit there's not much planned. I'm not sure what's going on with hubby being sick so most of it is flying by the seat of my pants. I'm also not sure what he's going to feel like eating. I'm doing Weight Watchers too, so most of these stuff are now being made healthy (whole wheat pasta and smaller amounts of butter/oil and fats) And the pizza...smaller serving sizes. *sigh*

He says he does feel like eating enchiladas tonight though.

Tonight (Monday): Chicken enchiladas (from the freezer)
Tuesday: Chili Mac (using leftover chili)
Wednesday: Potato Leek Soup (Made it today since I needed to use up the leeks my mom gave me from her garden weeks ago)
Thurs: Garlic Shrimp if hubby feels up to it (shrimp were BOGO at the store)
Fri: Homemade Pizza

Check out http://www.orgjunkie.com/ for more Menu Plan Monday ideas.

No comments: