Monday, May 26, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Well, last week I wasn't feeling so great all week. All the meals ended up being made finally, some out of order - the Zuppa Toscana was made for today's lunch. And since I have leftovers of the French Onion Soup, I'll use that to make a Crock Pot Beef Roast this week (instead of using either a dried soup packet or a canned soup).

Today, since I was feeling better, was quite a cooking day for me. This morning I made bread, half of it went so hubby can have bread for his sandwiches for lunch and the other half of it went for our buns for hot dogs. I boiled potatoes for our potato salad. I made the Zuppa Toscana. It pretty much tired me out. Good thing dinner tonight was just cheese hotdogs, potato salad and corn on the cob. :)

Tues: NC Mustard Style BBQ Chicken, potato Salad
Wednesday: CP Beef with egg noodles and Caesar Salad
Thurs: Leftovers
Friday: Pizza

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Menu Ideas: http://orgjunkie.com/2008/05/menu-plan-monday-may-26th.html

No comments: