Saturday, November 17, 2007

Finally!

Picture035.jpg
Picture035.jpg,
originally uploaded by dibranchia.
May I present to you, Mediterranean-Style Baked Lima Beans from Veganomicon. After my first failed attempt, we were still looking forward to it. Tonight was the night. I started it late, like after 5 pm (got sucked into the new Phoenix Wright - hubby finally finished with it). But boy was it worth it! Hubby ended up eating 2 bowls full, and I mean full! We just ate it with some toasted pita bread. I would have eaten more, but I had already "shot up" with my Byetta and eaten some crackers and that kinda dampens my appetite some too. Either way, I am soooo looking forward to the leftovers. I must admit I was a bit worried about the mint in the recipe, and let me tell you, it sooo works. Yummy! And this comes from someone who doesn't even like lima beans.

No comments: