Thursday, November 01, 2007

Time to Make the Donuts...

Picture027.jpg
Picture027.jpg,
originally uploaded by dibranchia.
So, I did what any normal person would do, I baked from my new cookbook, Veganomicon. I baked Jelly Donut Cupcakes. Yeah...way to chose healthy foods there. *sigh* Oh well, these were quite tasty. See that depression there in the middle? Covered over by the powdered sugar is strawberry jam. Yum! These baked well in the silicone cupcake liners too. Yay! And I still haven't finished devouring the book. I'm taking it pretty slow, but that's ok. I've got quite a few Post-It Note Tape Flags sticking out of the sides marking recipes that I want to try.

I spent the rest of the time playing some Phoenix Wright (#2 hubby just got # 3 and is playing it) and I was finally able to get 3 hours sleep after hubby woke up. It's better than nothing. I can pretty much say that I won't be worth much today. :(

No comments: