Monday, March 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I posted my review of last week here along with the recipe for todays planned recipe.: http://view-from-the-stove.blogspot.com/2008/03/review-of-this-weeks-menu.html

Last week, I used up some meats that I had in my freezer, and chicken legs and thighs that were on sale and made up some freezer meals. I’m pulling some of those out for this week. I’m replacing those meals with ones using the lean ground beef that’s on sale this week. I hope this helps! I can’t believe how much the prices have increased, not to mention the gas prices too! I must admit this is the only time that I don’t enjoy living in the country!

Monday: Mary's Hoisin Chicken buns with frozen oriental vegetables (Using the Basic Chinese Bun Dough and leftover Mary's Hoisin Chicken)
Tuesday: Salmon Burgers on buns with Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Wednesday: Ginger Chicken Breasts with Chinese Coleslaw
Thurs: Hamburgers with Pirogies (doctors appointment late in the day so quick and easy when I get home)
Friday: Crock BBQ chicken Supper with coleslaw (leftover), corn & Baked beans
Weekend: Leftovers

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Menu Plans http://orgjunkie.com/2008/03/menu-plan-monday-march-10th.html

No comments: