Thursday, March 27, 2008

What I do with those 3M Command Hooks

Picture037.jpg
Picture037.jpg,
originally uploaded by dibranchia.
I hold my recipes that I'm going to cook with.

I need to upgrade to those metal ones at some point so they look a bit better.

And that index card? That's the Chez JJ pizza and pizza sauce recipe, that way I don't have to always go hunt for it.

The yellow bit is a post-it for a recipe change to make bread from hand to in a bread machine I'm going to try. I also keep recipes posted on the insides of the cabinets- Quick-Mix (Homemade Bisquick) recipes and how to make Pierogies (store-bought Mrs. T's frozen) so I can throw the large bag back into the freezer after pulling out what we want since we eat them so often. I've also got measurement cheat-sheets (3 tsp=1Tbsp and stuff like that) and how to make evap. milk and sweet cond. milk using dry milk, how to cook spaghetti squash in the micro (a sticker from one actually) and then 10 quick veggie meals for when I can't think of anything to eat since they are all things I've always got on hand.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's a great use of the hooks!!